If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions of Use, please exit this site immediately.
VIVI CITY and all the sites belonging to the network offer the possibility to book multiple tourist services through close partnerships with third parties.
All booking and/or sales services are therefore entirely managed by the respective partners on their own websites.
VIVI CITY - and all the sites belonging to the network - are limited exclusively to promoting and offering visibility to these products and services through the inclusion on their websites of links, banners and search forms.
Marisdea is not responsible for any problem and/or misunderstanding related to individual reservations or sales, nor can it offer assistance in any way as it has no access or power over individual reservations. For any complaint and / or problem, please refer to the contact details of the partner from whom you purchased the service and / or product, always well highlighted in the confirmation emails sent to you at the time of booking.
2. Information on copyright and trademarks
All the contents of the Site, except for the photos and videos that belong to their respective authors and unless otherwise indicated, are the property of Marisdea.
The contents are distributed under a Creative Commons License: Attribution - Non-commercial - Non-derived works 3.0 Italy (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0 EN)
3. Modification of Terms
4. Changes to the Site
Marisdea may improve or modify the information, services, products and other accessories contained within the Site, or close the Site at any time without notice.
5. Disclaimer of warranty and limitation of liability
- Access to and use of software and other materials on or through this Site is at your sole risk.
- Marisdea does not guarantee any reliability, stability or absence of viruses with respect to such software and/or Site.
- Significant steps have been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information provided to you through the Site.
However, it is not possible to verify the accuracy of all information provided by external sources, such as suppliers of other information or any third parties connected to the Site.
Marisdea's objective is to ensure uninterrupted accessibility to the Site and error-free transmission of information. However, due to the nature of the Internet, the foregoing cannot be guaranteed and it will be possible to interrupt or modify the navigation service of the Site without prior notice.
In addition, access to the Site may be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow the resolution of technical problems, maintenance or the introduction of new services. However, we will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of such interventions. We accept no responsibility for the unavailability of the Site at certain times.
Disclaimer of Warranty
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties relating to information, products and services published by third party advertisers on the Site.
Limitation of Liability
Except in the case of willful misconduct or gross negligence, Marisdea shall in no event be liable for any direct, special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, loss of profit or profit) resulting from:
(I) access to the Site, use of the Site, delay, inability to use the Site or any other information published by third party advertisers on the Site; or
(II) availability and usefulness of products and services advertised or offered for sale by third party advertisers on the Site.
By using this Site, you agree to indemnify Marisdea from any and all liability related to your use of this Site.
All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
6. Links to third party websites
The Site contains links and links to Internet sites operated by third parties. Marisdea does not manage or control in any way the information, products or services offered by these third party sites. Third party links and links are included for your convenience only. The user assumes full responsibility for the use of third party links and index links.
Marisdea will in no way be responsible for the processing of personal data that users may provide while browsing such sites.
Within the Site may appear advertisements or commercial information about third parties (companies or individuals) (so-called banners).
7. Limitations of use
- The user agrees to use the Site only to take advantage of the services offered by Marisdea and not to "abuse" the Site. Abuse" includes, without limitation, using the Site to:
- Slander, harassment, harassment, harassment, threat, abuse or other violation of rights established by law.
- Any damage to or interference with the activities of others' computers and software, including, without limitation, uploading, downloading or transmitting corrupt files or viruses.
- Infringements relating to intellectual property, publicity or privacy rights, including, without limitation, uploading, downloading or transmitting materials or software.
- Incorrect omissions or representations of source and file rights during uploading or downloading, including, without limitation, omission of proprietary languages, information about the author, license, copyright and trademark.
- Transmission, publication or other disclosure of trade secrets or any other proprietary, confidential or protected material or information.
- Downloading or uploading files whose distribution on the Site is illegal.
- Transmitting any information or software obtained from the Site or copying, creating, displaying, distributing, licensing, performing, publishing, recreating, reproducing, selling or transferring any material from the Site.
- Excessive load on the infrastructure of the Site.
- Fraudulent use of passwords or ID numbers when accessing the Site or concealing the identity of a third party or authorization to act on behalf of a third party.